Este artigo ou seção não foi completamente traduzido para o português.
Você está convidado a ajudar na sua construção editando-o
Última edição por May em 2017-07-02 06:54:27.
|Horário de Abertura:
||8:00AM to 6:00PM
|Horário de Fechamento:
||Does not have a closing day.
||East side of town, across the river, south of the Blacksmith.
The Museu can be found in the South-East corner of Pelican Town, south of the Blacksmith.
The museum consists of a library with an attached gallery for displaying the museum's collection. At the start of the game, the entire collection is empty. Gunther, who works there, will ask The Player to help by donating Artifacts and Minerals, many of which are found in The Mines, as well as finding the missing books from the library. Only a single copy of any particular item may be donated.
Penny holds lessons for the towns children, Vincent and Jas within the library on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Gunther offers rewards when the collection has grown to certain points, or for the donation of specific artifacts.
There are a total of 53 Minerals that can be donated.
There are a total of 42 Artifacts that can be donated.
To receive the 'Burnt Offering' reward, you must have already donated 10 artifacts that include the Rare Disc and Dwarf Gadget. The 11th (or later) donation that meets these conditions will earn you the 'Burnt Offering.'
- See Lost Books
There are 2 Achievements associated with donating Artifacts or Minerals to the Museum.
- Treasure Trove (Donate 40 different items to the museum)
- A Complete Collection (Complete the museum collection)
Museum Interior with unreachable tiles shaded
- There are a total of 102 spaces available for donations to be placed but only a total of 95 available items to be donated. A number of spaces in the center of the largest table cannot be reached to examine the item placed on it, so it may be advisable to leave this area empty.
- If you have already put items in these tiles, you can move the item by clicking on the item and 'picking' it up.
- One of the books contains what appears to be gibberish, but is actually a set acrostics where the first letters of each word spell out the cryptic directions to finding three Secret Statues located around Pelican Town:
- Super Cucumber Town
- Duck Mayo Saloon
- Strange Bun Toybox
- Depositing the respective items into the respective boxes hidden throughout town results in receiving secret hidden statues. For example, placing Duck Mayonnaise into a hidden purple box in the back of the Saloon will give you the secret item ??Pinky Lemon??.